JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1400
Manufacturer
Zev Technologies
Caliber
9mm
City
Lebanon
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Used but in great condition, 2k rounds fired through it total, less the 200 on the bronze barrel, runs great, not a mark on it, the finish they use on the slide, frame and barrels is amazing. This comes with extra black dimpled barrel, the bronze one was a little flashy for where I work. Both shoot great and to the same point of impact, have not touched the sights. I ran the new Trijicon SRO on it and the sights that are on it co witness at the very bottom of the scope. Great Trigger, installed a flat aluminum Ranger Proof Swag trigger, black skeletonized trigger with blue trigger safety. Great trigger!! Full length tungsten guide rod with Glock Store spring. The magwell does not have a mark on it as I took it off when I first received it. The original guide rod, barrel and everything that came with it is included, 2 17 round pmag mags. Gun shoots great, looks great, runs flawless. ONLY reason I am selling is it is apparently a little too flashy for where I work and carry it, so went back to G34 with optic. USPS MO or Bank Check, $25 S&H to your FFL. Message me for any questions.

thumbnail_IMG_7259.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_7260.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_7261.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_7262.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I do have for trade an early ZEV made in the beginning for a "contractor" outfit in TX. Nr. 13 of 25 .... In excellent condition ... and it's not that "flashy" ... made on a G19 frame/slide ... this one was one the owner's gun because nobody wanted #13. Bad juju ... these Special Operations guys ... Owner had #1 that saw some actyion in Iraq, but this one didn't ... Special markings on it, and I checked out the company ... they do exist in TX. Let me know if interested.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.