JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
what a strong speech - I can imagine such words from an American politician

"The war. What is more opposite of music? The silence of ruined cities and killed people," said Zelenskyy. "Our children draw swooping rockets, not shooting stars. Over 400 children have been injured and 153 children died, and we will never see them drawing. Our parents are happy to wake up in the morning in bomb shelters, but alive. Our loved ones don't know if we will be together again. The war doesn't let us choose who survives and who stays in eternal silence."

"Our musicians wear body armor instead of tuxedos," he continued. "They sing to the wounded in hospitals. Even to those who can't hear them. But the music will break through anyway. We defend our freedom. To live. To love. To sound. On our land, we are fighting Russia which brings horrible silence with its bombs. Fill the silence with your music. Fill it today. Tell our story. Tell the truth about the war on your social networks and TV. But not silence."

When he speaks
Or Brandon speaks
Or Vlad speaks

it all sounds just a little too Orchestrated for me.
??
of course it is - he's a politician
but Zelenskyy is rallying his people against a real threat, not rhetoric about a perceived threat
I've heard "they're comming for your guns or SHTF" since the '70s
but in Ukraine, it's real
as he said, if they wake up alive in a bomb shelter in the morning, it's a good day
I wake up, have coffee on the deck, listen to the wind in the trees, watch a Blue Heron fly in from the pond
how's your morning? I bet it doesn't include incoming rockets or bombs

as a young Radiation Safety NCO supporting NATO in 1970, I know what it's like to wake up after an alert in a bomb shelter, then look at the external radiation monitor to determine if there is still a World out there
can you say you truly understand that feeling ans the Ukrainians do?

I guess he was supposed to just wing it?
Zalenskky is on 60 minutes right now and I quote
"I am fighting for the ability to exercise my GOD GIVEN rights"

The president of Ukraine and the ministers often give guns to members of the elite, while making it hard for ordinary people to obtain them. Sound familiar to anyone?

Now crying to our BS msm about this Sham war.

Zalenskky ran on an "anti corruption" platform and won.

Joe Bribed him then Joe said "Putin has to go in" talking about the invasion.

Now Joe says Putin is a War Criminal.

I don't believe any of this coverage or anything these guys say.

Zalenskky is on 60 minutes right now and I quote
"I am fighting for the ability to exercise my GOD GIVEN rights"

The president of Ukraine and the ministers often give guns to members of the elite, while making it hard for ordinary people to obtain them. Sound familiar to anyone?

Now crying to our BS msm about this Sham war.

Zalenskky ran on an "anti corruption" platform and won.

Joe Bribed him then Joe said "Putin has to go in" talking about the invasion.

Now Joe says Putin is a War Criminal.

I don't believe any of this coverage or anything these guys say.
please state you references

I can't find anywhere that Ukraine prohibited private firearm ownership before the War

I'm a retired engineer - dealt with antidotal information and unverified data for 50 years
I don't doubt the conviction of your beliefs, just want to know what background data led to your opinion
Eh, you might responding to the wrong fellow. I agree with your analysis and the link you provided is a good synopsis.

Cheers, amigo. :)

Ukraine has passed special legislation allowing farmers to keep the Russian vehicles and tanks they capture, with no tax on possession

now imagine after this is all over, Ukrainian rurals climb in their captured BMPs and BTRs to drive to the local tavern on Saturday night

can you do that?

Ukraine has passed special legislation allowing farmers to keep the Russian vehicles and tanks they capture, with no tax on possession

now imagine after this is all over, Ukrainian rurals climb in their captured BMPs and BTRs to drive to the local tavern on Saturday night

can you do that?
Well actually you can - there is a web site selling surplus(?) Russian vehicles
they have to be disarmed - but you can get one

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR