JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1200
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
7.62x39mm
City
Sandy
State
Oregon
Century assembled (non matching numbered parts) Yugoslavian M72 Heavy Barrel rifle (7.62x39) with one (1) 40 round magazine.

Comes with the additional accessories:
Texas Weapons Systems picatinny rail top cover (includes an improved recoil spring system).
Ironwood Designs pistol grip.
VISM 3 power scope with laser which is brand new, was mounted and adjusted only.
New leather sling.
Four (4) additional 30 round magazines in an East German magazine pouch. All excellent condition.

There has been less than 200 rounds shot through this rifle. It was well assembled, all the rivets are correctly installed, and the front sight is also correctly installed. The bore is excellent. It is difficult to mount a side rail on this rifle as that pretty much includes removing the rear sling swivel. The Texas Weapons top cover is the best of all top cover designs and it doesn't include drilling holes in the receiver. The rifle shoots with no "trigger slap," is a "hoot to shoot" and is guaranteed to run well. It has the standard AK/RPK muzzle brake and it is removable and not welded. The cleaning rod is also present. The original top cover, recoil spring parts, and rear sight are included.

I am not interested in any trades and I'm politely asking you, please don't ask me if I'll accept less.

Shipping is extra, payment by cash, cashiers check or money order. Rifle will ship UPS ground to an FFL. It cannot be sold in California, Hawaii or some other states. By purchasing this item the purchaser is acknowledging that this firearm is legal to possess in their state or city. Understand this is being sold by an FFL holder and can only be transferred to another FFL out of state or to an Oregon resident with the required background check. All federal and Oregon state regulations apply for transfer.

$1,200 with pick-up and state background check. $75 shipping fee (due to weight, size, and the additional accessories) and insurance if shipped to an FFL. All federal laws apply.

IMGP0002.JPG IMGP0003.JPG IMGP0006.JPG IMGP0005.JPG IMGP0010.JPG IMGP0001 2.JPG IMGP0022.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.