JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I unfortunately have to sell my Yugo AK47. This is a phenomenal rifle I just need the cash asap. I am the original owner, and have fired about 500 trouble free rounds from her. The OPAP is a sturdier rifle than the NPAP and the OPAP is no longer being imported.This comes with the original teak furniture, 4 magazines (2 factory magazines, and 2 magpul magazines) and a sealed brick of 1,000 rounds of wolf ammunition (this rifle loves this stuff).

I am selling it for $900 for the whole package (the ammunition is currenty about $230 for a 1k brick and the rifle is going for around $900 alone on gunbroker). I would prefer to do the transfer at Mazamas on the weekend, but if you would strongly prefer to do the transfer elsewhere we can discuss that. You are responsible for the transfer fees ($30 or so)Serious inquiries only please. Thank you for your time.

Hey I just posted this on armslist. Please check out the link if you're interested.

ARMSLIST - For Sale: Yugo M70 OPAP- A condition, w/ 1k rounds

Last edited by a moderator: