JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have for sale one Yugo M70 B2 AK style rifle. I have owned this for a few years and have enjoyed it immensely, but life changes mean it needs to move on to a new home. I have personally put 800 rounds through this rifle with no issues, it has always cycled steel and brass alike perfectly.

It has a flip up grenade launcher sight for what that's worth. I will include with the rifle 5 magpul magazines and 330 rounds of golden tiger ammunition.

I am asking 700 dollars for the package, I am not interested in trades at this time. Thank you for looking.

IMG_2915.jpg IMG_2916.jpg IMG_2917.jpg IMG_2918.jpg IMG_2919.jpg IMG_2920.jpg IMG_2921.jpg

I have for sale one Yugo M70 B2 AK style rifle. I have owned this for a few years and have enjoyed it immensely, but life changes mean it needs to move on to a new home. I have personally put 800 rounds through this rifle with no issues, it has always cycled steel and brass alike perfectly.

It has a flip up grenade launcher sight for what that's worth. I will include with the rifle 5 magpul magazines and 330 rounds of golden tiger ammunition.

Who is the builder

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.