JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
NIB Yugo M-85 krink style carbine http://www.cncwarrior.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=26237
fake suppressor, galil style right side folding stock, weapon operates when folded. Flip up night sights (painted not tritium) safety notched to hold the bolt to the rear, hinged top cover, thicker 1.5mm receiver with bulged front trunion. front sight is built into the gas block Chambered for 5.56mm, tapco double hook trigger I have a number of magazines to go with it, depending how many you want, I have never fired this thing or even taken it out of the safe. (I have 2 matching guns and I did put about 20 rounds through the other one, also for sale) looking to get 700, open to trades
Looking for an AR pistol of decent quality preferably with a 10" or longer barrel and a sig arm brace but im not really picky. Partial trade for Glock 9mm or 45, 44 magnum, brush guns. Also interested in truck parts and tires 33" or larger, H1 Humvee runflat beadlocks, or ??? Im really looking for a Mercedes diesel 300 engine (om617) as well. shoot me a PM.
Again Im asking 700, open to offers and trades. Located in Monroe WA. thanks for looking shoot me an offer. if you are interested im a reasonable guy. more pictures to come.
-Kyle 425 422 7334

yugo M85.jpg

yugo m85 #3.jpg

yugo m85 #8.jpg

yugo m85 #4.jpg

yugo m85 #1.jpg

yugo m85#2.jpg

yugo m85 #5.jpg

yugo m85 #6.jpg

yugo m85 #7.jpg

yugo m85 #9.jpg

Last Edited: