JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have an 06' Jeep Grand Cherokee 4.7 that needs wrenched on.
It drank oil through a leaky valve seal for a while, and I think the lifter froze and the rocker jumped off... Its a common issue from what I understand...
It may be something you can fix fairly easy, but we won't know till we pull the valve cover.

Im mechanically savvy, but I broke my leg recently so I'm not able to do it myself.
I need to get this thing fixed so I can trade/sell it.... I need $ and or something that isn't a Gas guzzling SUV...

I have AR15 parts accessories galore to exchange for your work... I'll of course supply all parts needed.
Check my ads and if you don't see anything you're looking for just ask... I can usually find anything AR15 you might want, if I don't already have it.

I'm in the Kelso/Longview area and need somebody nearby so I don't have to drive it too far on 7 cylinders.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.