Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

You pull guns on us you can not only plan on, you can guarantee we well shoot ya

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Chee-to, Jan 20, 2015.

1. Chee-to

Chee-to Oregon Well-Known Member

Fla. sheriff's heated response to reporter's question about 'gunfight' comment..............:s0155:

A Florida sheriff said he had “no regrets” when asked about previous remarks following a shootout between police and murder suspects.

During a press conference this past week, a reporter asked Polk County Sheriff Grady Judd if he regretted saying that his officers were prepared for a “gun fight” with four suspects who went on a crime spree that included robbing a pawn shop, firing at officers, and murdering two women.

“I think everybody understands the gravity of what happened and the urgency and the response that you took,” the reporter said. “Some of the comments you made last night about shooting the suspects, possibly, and the comments today about ‘ready for a gunfight’ — was that in the heat of the moment? Do you have any regret about that?”

Judd didn’t miss a beat and immediately responded to the question, saying that he wouldn’t change anything that he said in his initial comments.
    EHauR4T.jpg

Last edited: Jan 20, 2015
  2. clearconscience

clearconscience Vancouver, WA Well-Known Member

Amen, should be the same as any otger citizen.
    You want to play with weapons be ready for the retribution.

3. albin25

albin25 Lewiston Idaho Well-Known Member

He's the same Sheriff that a while back when a reporter asked after his deputies returned fire when being shot at by some other bad guy that had taken cover at night in a wooded area.....

Reporter, "How come they shot the perp 68 times?"
    Sheriff Grady, "That's all the bullets we had."

PS......I just checked "Snopes" and according to them...it's true.

Last edited: Jan 20, 2015
  4. Just Jim

Just Jim Well-Known Member

Too bad they let those four live off the public for the rest of their lives, our money is better spent somewhere else.o_O

Sgt Nambu, U201491, Slobray and 2 others like this.
  5. Stomper

Stomper Oceania Rising White Is The New Brown Silver Supporter

So are those the two murdered women and four gunmen in that photo?

If so this is CLEARLY another case of LEO racism against negros in America. o_O

NOT! :rolleyes:

U201491, Slobray, BoonDocks36 and 2 others like this.
  6. Dyjital

Dyjital Albany, Ore Flavorite Member Bronze Supporter

Play stupid games...

You know the rest.

7. rick benjamin

rick benjamin USA, Or, Damascus Secure the drama Silver Supporter 2016 Volunteer

Transcript of the OP video

Haines City Police Chief:
    At the end of the day everyone's safe, please continue your normal life, and know that the men and women of Law Enforcement will put their lives at risk to keep you safe, and that's what happened. They killed two innocent women last night in their homes, they tried to kill a lot of Law Enforcement officers last night and were unsuccessful and we took them all in custody.

Reporter:
    I think everybody understands the gravity of what happened and the urgency and the response that you took some of the comments that you made last night about shooting the suspects possibly and the comments today about the ready for a gunfight, was that in the heat of the moment? Do you have any regret about that, and why?

Haines City Police Chief:
    No, I don't, I not only have no regret but i'm pretty excited about telling you that's exactly what would have happened. And make no mistake about it there's nothing about politically correct in a gunfight there's nothing about politically correct when you're keeping people alive and well and safe and people in this community and these law enforcement officers come first I meant every word of it then and I mean every word of it now. If you surrender peacefully that's the way we prefer it, you start pointing guns at us you can not only plan on, but you can guarantee we're gonna shoot you.

U201491 likes this.
  8. clearconscience

clearconscience Vancouver, WA Well-Known Member

I wish all Sheriffs/Chiefs were like this.

Sgt Nambu, U201491, Slobray and 3 others like this.
  9. lonegunman

lonegunman Eastern Washington Active Member

This guy should run for president.

Stomper, jim97701 and Caveman Jim like this.
  10. Caveman Jim

Caveman Jim West of Oly Springer Slayer 2016 Volunteer

Be a thug get a slug!!!!!

11. jim97701

jim97701 Bend Well-Known Member

Too bad they didn't resist! The chief would get my vote for president.

Stomper and BoonDocks36 like this.
  12. Pandaz3

Pandaz3 Cornelius, Oregon NRA Lifetime Member Platinum Supporter Gold Supporter Bronze Supporter

13. Stomper

Stomper Oceania Rising White Is The New Brown Silver Supporter

It seems they took down whatever it was...

14. Provincial

Provincial Near Salem, OR Well-Known Member

And it brings up a spam site. :mad:

15. U201491

U201491 Well-Known Member

Yeah the reporter was sounding like he would have liked to tried that one, and that Sheriff pretty much punched his lights out on that comment.

What I liked was the one where he said "because that's all the ammo we had" ROFLOL,
    What story was that one about.
    This guy sounds like he has the cohones of Arapaio :)
    Need many thousands more like those two.

Stomper, Sgt Nambu and Dyjital like this.
  16. Sgt Nambu

Sgt Nambu Oregon Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Well...........they're not going to a cream puff flinging match, dumb azz (the reporter)! This guys worried about PC and semantics when the four killers were taken ALIVE!
    I'm so glad that all the LEO's were unharmed!

Stomper and U201491 like this.