JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
you know youre getting old when you go to bimart and see the sign NO TOBACCO SALE unless born before Dec 16th 1998

or when i get in a customer car and they have a class of 2016 tassle hanging from the rearview mirror

Arthritis, joint replacements, hair growing out of the ears, etc. Despite the outward evidence, an 18 year old lives on in the mind and thinks 'I'm just a little out-of-shape.'

reflections 1.jpg

Hah! I told my coworker I was designing HVAC systems when he was still sitting in his highchair smearing Spaghetti-Os all over his face. :D

One smart azz millennial made some comment and I told him I was doing this job when your daddy was still enjoying his time alone :eek::eek: in his bedroom son. ( Not exactly the words I used)

a) Sir Elton John's "Crocodile Rock" is playing in a Muzak format as you get into an elevator.

b) When you approach the Box Office at your local theater and you're asked: "Will that be a Senior and a regular admission?"

c) Your waist measurement is more than half your age.

d) You proudly state that you paid less for your dental implants than you had for your used car.

e) You worry that your prescription arch supports won't fit more than one pair of shoes.

f) You have to search extensively and pay a premium price, for Vitalis Hair Tonic. (I had to do this very thing)!

Am I alone? :confused: :s0137: :s0001:
As for C, try when your waistline exceeds your age... 36 vs. 44.

Yeah, I'm a bowling-ball... wanna make something of it? :p

You know you're old when you see the Playmate of the Month and think she could be your daughter... and I'll bet it's even more pronounced for you guys my parents' age seeing the SAME POTM and realizing she could be your *grand*daughter. :p

Last Edited:
:p:p
One smart azz millennial made some comment and I told him I was doing this job when your daddy was still enjoying his time alone :eek::eek: in his bedroom son. ( Not exactly the words I used)

THIS^^^^

I had this little puppy ask a couple of coworkers and myself something about when we were in the Army?
I answered and he said, Wow, you must have been in the old Army!
Now at that time I was about 50yrs old, the lead machinist in a heavy equipment mfg co, and I hiked, biked and exercised! You could have bounced anvils off of my chest! A blind man would have realized I was dangerous!
So's I gently asked the kid if he would enjoy having his azz kicked up around his head, so he couldn't spew out nonsense, by an oooold Army guy!
He politely declined.

He actually and seriously asked the question and said "Old Army!"
He was a pretty good helper. Worked hard and tried to learn!
He was cute as a puppy and dumb as a box of gravel, so we all called him Gravel Puppy!:D
I actually used him in a number of plots to annoy and rile my fellow workers! One including a former sailor, counseling, and the exploded gun turret on the Iowa. But the joints in my typing hand are on fire now so I will end. Another way to tell I'm Oooold!

Most of the millennials don't know how to tie a tie, let alone how to iron a shirt. Half of them have difficulty realizing that a condom isn't a sleeping bag for a mouse! o_O
Ain't that the truth... [EDIT: Re ties] I have trouble fighting with mine regularly, which is why back when Totes Outlet still had 'em I used to buy "Tie It Once" devices that also provided break-away features when some moron in need of an arsebeating decided to try using the tie as leverage.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads