JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
a) Sir Elton John's "Crocodile Rock" is playing in a Muzak format as you get into an elevator.

b) When you approach the Box Office at your local theater and you're asked: "Will that be a Senior and a regular admission?"

c) Your waist measurement is more than half your age.

d) You proudly state that you paid less for your dental implants than you had for your used car.

e) You worry that your prescription arch supports won't fit more than one pair of shoes.

f) You have to search extensively and pay a premium price, for Vitalis Hair Tonic. (I had to do this very thing)!

Am I alone? :confused: :s0137: :s0001:

Last Edited:
Not quite there yet but the cute girl at Dutch brothers told me she was 19 and I suddenly felt like a pervert.

You know you're getting old when:
You make noises like a camel every time you get down on your knees, or stand up.:(

OK Nambu...:rolleyes: How about...."Bend Down"?:p

I was told if anything ever happened to my knees again, I'd have to see
a Blacksmith to have them fixed.;)

Last Edited:
At 47 I'm one of the older guys in my profession...that said I'll make a reference to a TV show I watched as a kid and just get blank stares. I tell them we used to ride in the back of pick ups on the Hi-way, drink water from a hose and get driven around town with Mom and not wear seats belts...That really makes their heads spin.

She was class of 2015.

Sad, but probably good news, she really doesn't flirt with me any more.

Now I'm just that nice older guy, :(

You know you're getting old when..
you realize that you likely have entirely too much .22 ammo.

I'm not and I don't so in reality this is unpossible. lol

She was class of 2015.

Sad, but probably good news, she really doesn't flirt with me any more.

Now I'm just that nice older guy, :(

Trust me, you'll get over it. I have a way about me that keeps people thinking that I'm ten years my junior. I look at the 19-year old kiddies and see nothing but children that are still "contemplating their navels".

Most young people don't understand life until they reach their early 30's. This is as God had intended.

People tell me, "Hey you're as young as you feel."

And you know, they're right:

My back feels like a teenager - it goes out at night.
My nose feels like a teenager - it's growing long hair.
My butt feels like a teenager - it's getting pimples.
My Johnson is just like a teenager - no matter what I do I can't get it to work.

People tell me, "Hey you're as young as you feel."

And you know, they're right:

My back feels like a teenager - it goes out at night.
My nose feels like a teenager - it's growing long hair.
My butt feels like a teenager - it's getting pimples.
My Johnson is just like a teenager - no matter what I do I can't get it to work.
You forgot "My balls feel like hacky sacks bouncing off my ankles when I walk". lol

I feel really old at work when they hire a new guy and I have been working at the same job long then he's be alive.
Hah! I told my coworker I was designing HVAC systems when he was still sitting in his highchair smearing Spaghetti-Os all over his face. :D

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top