JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Reactions
With all the major scandals confronting the Obama Administration, there is a potential for his resignation. I'm not a fan, and I don't think his vision for the country has anything to do with Liberty and Freedom, so at first the thought was pretty appealing.

Then I looked at the order of succession. Crap.

OK, Biden wouldn't last very long before he gaffed his way out of office - I'd say give him about a week. The next two make me absolutely want to vomit.

Kerry? He would at least be able to finally award himself the Medal of Honor for something extra brave like crossing the street safely.

Eric Holder? Oh em eff gee

The list gets worse and worse. Nothing at all until you get to next to last with General Shinseki - He at least could keep us from self destructing until the next election.

Napolitano at the very bottom? AAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!

I'm forced to admit that a severely wing clipped Obama may be the best thing we have until 2016.

The current succession:
1. Vice President of the United States - Joe Biden
2. Speaker of the House of Representatives - John Boehner
3. President pro Tempore of the Senate - Harry Reid
4. Secretary of State - John Kerry
5. Secretary of the Treasury - Jack Lew
6. Secretary of Defense - Chuck Hagel
7. Attorney General - Eric Holder
8. Secretary of the Interior - Sally Jewell
9. Secretary of Agriculture - Thomas J. Vilsack
10. Secretary of Commerce - Rebecca Blank
11. Secretary of Labor - Seth D. Harris
12. Secretary of Health & Human Services - Kathleen Sebelius
13. Secretary of Housing & Urban Development - Shaun L.S. Donovan
14. Secretary of Transportation - Ray LaHood
15. Secretary of Energy - Daniel Poneman
16. Secretary of Education - Arne Duncan
17. Secretary of Veterans' Affairs - Eric K. Shinseki
18. Secretary of Homeland Security - Janet A. Napolitano

9. All political discussion must be directly related to firearms, gun rights, or the second amendment.

There are many different people here with many different viewpoints on various issues. Like religion, discussing these issues here is highly likely to offend and very little good can come of it. We need to be focusing on the things that bring us together (firearms), not the things that have the potential to divide us (politics).

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads