JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
http://www.nbcrightnow.com/story/29347397/arms-expo-organizers-say-they-wont-comply-with-state-law-i-594#.VYLM4sk4zZA.facebook

From the Arms Expo website; <broken link removed>

"Private sales and vendors of guns, supplies and food will be welcome. We encourage commercial vendors to refuse unconstitutional laws and background checks, and encourage patriots to support those bold vendors as well as buy from each other in defiance of lawless legislation.

If you're an FFL and you'd like to sell firearms at the expo, please understand this: No unconstitutional gun sales will be permitted. That means no background checks, no paperwork, no infringement. If you'd like to come and sell gear not requiring a background check, great! If you'd like to sell firearms without lawless legislation, awesome! But we WILL not comply with violations of the Second Amendment."

Unfortunately banning BGCs is no really better than forcing them on people.
Might be worth the trip just to see the spectacle. Also according to their website they have 20 vendors so far. Maybe if they let the FFLs do their thing they would get enough vendors to make a decent show.

authorities wont care, will continue to view us a gun nuts just making some irrelevant statement.
they wont and cant enforce this law....unless..... If they can find ANYTHING else to charge you with, they will use these new laws to screw us to the wall by compiling some huge list of irrelevant crimes...it will only be discriminate enforcement

Yakima Arms Expo AAR
Posted on June 24, 2015 | Leave a comment

expo1.jpg

From over the transom:

AAR Arms Expo 2015 (I attached a few photo's emailed to me by a friend)

We arrived mid Friday afternoon 6/19/15, the drive out of Yakama took us thru vineyards and farms. Even noticed a Texas longhorn on the way.

As we drove there we noticed signs posted every so often with slogans like "Liberty Ahead". After about 30 minutes or so we arrived at a fork in the road, we knew it was the right place because of the types of Flags flying like; "Come & take it", Gadsden, Star Spangled banner, etc. Took note of a little café located there too, which we took full advantage of during the weekend.

Check in was efficient and expedient, it help that we had preregistered. Drove slowly in, noticed Porta-Potties as we drove thru in good locations and good supply, main stage to the left with large area for crowd (which was filled with spectators the next day during opening ceremonies), as we first drove in there were vendors on both sides sitting up displays & booths, plenty of open carry both pistol and long guns. After going thru the vendor area we came to a draw and proceeded down a road that led into a field, there was an island of trees in the middle of the field and a tree lined perimeter but mostly exposed to the conditions, with porta potties in the middle of the field & beginning. There were campers in trailers and tents set up at the beginning and around the tree island. We proceeded to the far end which had a birch tree protected area and set up camp. We noticed that this was an area where cows have bedded down in the past, turns out cows ain't so dumb after all, we had shade morning and throughout the day, there was a light breeze most of the time that kept us cool and bug free.

expo3.jpg

The campground scene was full of good people, we had a neighbor who was an ex 1%er who was now a 3%er and a very good cook, while at camp if we kept him with a cool one every once in while & it was reciprocated back with some excellent chow. No camp fires due to fire hazards but it still didn't stop neighbor's from sitting around and discussing freedom & liberty. One neighbor for example was from a family that settled the northwest part of the state, who had great stories of how hard and dangerous that was and even one story of how one a member of the local military was beheaded by Indians in an incident of revenge.

Next day started at the main stage with the pledge of allegiance and prayers, the singing of "The Star-Spangled Banner" from horse back as a young lady on horse rode before us with the flag.

Next was a talk by Cope Reynolds about gun safety and what the law was & not. After which shouts rung out "We will not comply".

Then the speakers, I didn't get to hear them all but I did hear Mike Vanderboegh, who gave a rousing speech on gun rights & liberty and what this event was all about; by standing up against unconstitutional laws. I also heard state representative Matt Shea speak, all I can say is that guy is good, Washington state is lucky to have him in the state legislature fighting for liberty.

expo4.jpg

Now to check out the vendors, guns smiths, parts manufacturers, one booth on how to build AR's (he had a workshop later in the afternoon), tactical supplies, political booths, prepping booths, optics, a blacksmithing demonstration, First aid, Forward Observer (Sam did multiple clinics throughout the weekend) a very intelligent (a little play on words there) young man that a lot can be learn much from, a fellow who made pow wow drums from the hide of elks he had harvested (got one for the wife), food booths and many more.

expo2.jpg

That afternoon there were demonstrations & clinics in an area set up behind the vendors opposite the stage, there is no way one person could attend them all but I was able to take in some of Mike Vanderboegh's; especially his improvised weapons demonstration (a personal highlight of the whole event for me), Culper's Intelligence, Security, and Defense talks, while my son covered some of the other events like, gun building, Ham radio and first aid demonstrations. While this was going on there was music and speeches at the main stage while also people shooting at the not to distance range (but far enough). Having the sound of automatic fire for additional background music was the icing on the cake for sure.

The next day was more of the same with some different twists added in.

We pulled out late Sunday. The one thing I heard repeatedly was "I can't wait till next year", one vendor was busy telling me all of the additional stuff he would have at his booth next year, I did take advantage of some end of expo sells going on too, I noticed one vendor had pulled out early because they had sold out of their stock.

Some things of special note for me was watching all of the families there standing up for freedom, the constitution and defying tyranny, some of which most likely have never taken that stand before, I did see young couples who were not gun people for sure but were taking everything in intently. There was a lot of people, but with everything going on it was hard to put a number on it, a lot of coming and going, I know it was over a 1,000 but it could easily been many times that number, maybe the organizers will put out the official attendance.

On the organizers, Liberty For All III%, Kit, Marie and Anthony; they should be as proud of this event as a parent with a new baby (and in my book you can't get no prouder than that)!!!

I know I didn't do this AAR/event the justice it deserves but I gave it my best shot.

Needed more advertising as most people didn't know about this event until it was too late. I'm sure that it could become a very large event with a little notice. I know probably a half dozen or more that would have attended if they'd known about it. Eastern Oregon is close enough to Yakima to attend. :)

I really thought I was plugged in, but I don't understand the reference to 3%. Did some anti-gun study say that only 3% of Americans believe in the 2nd Amendment or something? Please elucidate...

I really thought I was plugged in, but I don't understand the reference to 3%. Did some anti-gun study say that only 3% of Americans believe in the 2nd Amendment or something? Please elucidate...
Top Definition
three percenters
During the American Revolution, the active forces in the field against the King's tyranny never amounted to more than 3% of the colonists. Three percenters today, for the most part, identify with this 3% because they were true patriots fighting for the freedoms the nation we love and honor was founded on. Three percenters intend to maintain their God-given natural rights to liberty and property. History itself, for good or ill, is made by determined minorities. Never underestimate the power of a small group of committed citizens to change the world. Indeed, it has never been done otherwise.
Many of us three percenters swore an oath to support and defend the Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic, and affirming that we are guardians of the Republic, of the principles in our Declaration of Independence, and of the rights of our people,
we affirm and declare the following:
1. We will NOT obey orders to disarm the American people.
2. We will NOT obey orders to conduct warrantless searches of the American people
3. We will NOT obey orders to detain American citizens as "unlawful enemy combatants" or to subject them to military tribunal.
4. We will NOT obey orders to impose martial law or a "state of emergency" on a state.
5. We will NOT obey orders to invade and subjugate any state that asserts its sovereignty.
6. We will NOT obey any order to blockade American cities, thus turning them into giant concentration camps.
7. We will NOT obey any order to force American citizens into any form of detention camps under any pretext.
8. We will NOT obey orders to assist or support the use of any foreign troops on U.S. soil against the American people to "keep the peace" or to "maintain control."
9. We will NOT obey any orders to confiscate the property of the American people, including food and other essential supplies.
10.We will NOT obey any orders which infringe on the right of the people to free speech, to peaceably assemble, and to petition their government for a redress of

http://sipseystreetirregulars.blogspot.com/2009/02/what-is-three-percenter.html

The Three Percent in 1775.

During the American Revolution, the active forces in the field against the King's tyranny never amounted to more than 3% of the colonists. They were in turn actively supported by perhaps 10% of the population. In addition to these revolutionaries were perhaps another 20% who favored their cause but did little or nothing to support it. Another one-third of the population sided with the King (by the end of the war there were actually more Americans fighting FOR the King than there were in the field against him) and the final third took no side, blew with the wind and took what came.

Three Percenters today do not claim that we represent 3% of the American people, although we might. That theory has not yet been tested. We DO claim that we represent at least 3% of American gun owners, which is still a healthy number somewhere in the neighborhood of 3 million people. History, for good or ill, is made by determined minorities. We are one such minority. So too are the current enemies of the Founders' Republic. What remains, then, is the test of will and skill to determine who shall shape the future of our nation.

The Three Percent today are gun owners who will not disarm, will not compromise and will no longer back up at the passage of the next gun control act. Three Percenters say quite explicitly that we will not obey any further circumscription of our traditional liberties and will defend ourselves if attacked. We intend to maintain our God-given natural rights to liberty and property, and that means most especially the right to keep and bear arms. Thus, we are committed to the restoration of the Founders' Republic, and are willing to fight, die and, if forced by any would-be oppressor, to kill in the defense of ourselves and the Constitution that we all took an oath to uphold against enemies foreign and domestic.

We are the people that the collectivists who now control the government should leave alone if they wish to continue unfettered oxygen consumption. We are the Three Percent. Attempt to further oppress us at your peril.

To put it bluntly, leave us the hell alone.

Or, if you feel froggy, go ahead AND WATCH WHAT HAPPENS.

Be advised, there are groups and individuals claiming to be founding members and leaders of the Three Percenters (III%)...these individuals do not hold any copyrights to the logos or verbiage to declare yourself or your group "Three Percenters", nor do they have any legal authority to claim them. There are organizations claiming to be III%ers that want your money and your support...they are claiming to be in charge, nationally, of all III%ers and are threatening anyone that questions their authority/claims. This "bullying" amongst patriots has caused a lot of rift within the patriot community and I will refuse to wear III% because of this.

Time and time again, patriots arguing amongst themselves have been the number one cause of destabilization and lack of organizing/networking with each other. Just my $0.02.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top