JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$60
City
La Center
State
Washington
Selling an XBox 360S gaming console
Comes with two wireless controllers, power supply, AV cable, and two games
  • Dirt3
  • Grand Theft Auto 5
IMG_3747.JPEG IMG_3748.JPEG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Looking for anything firearms related in trade?

I can always use gun stuff, though I don't have a specific list. I seem to change things on my ARs and P320 faster than some people change clothes...:s0127:

A random, unstructured list of things I have, and what they might be in need of...and you can offer something from there. Cash is an option for the difference.
  • I've got a Sig MPX K in need of a 1x red dot optic. I've got my eye on the Romeo5 XDR (circle-dot reticle), but am not necessarily sold on that.
  • I've got a P320 9mm Compact that I need suppressor-height sights for. I'm leaning toward some Night Fisions, because I like the orange front dot (everyone else just has basic tritium/white). I'd also like to find a Faxon flame-fluted compact threaded barrel for it.
  • I've got a FCU X01 chassis for my P320 that I could use some more magazines for (9mm, 15, 17, or 21-rounders, with extensions even...). I also need a full-size threaded barrel for it so I can run a can in it (it won't work with the compact threaded barrel), and I could also use a 1913 rail folding brace for it, but I know the Sig Pivot Brace is a bit spendy...
  • I've got a Remington 700 CDL 7mm Rem Mag that I need a new hunting stock for - the front cap on the wood stock it came with broke on me...so I need something solid but not stupid heavy.
  • I've got a Primary Arms 1x prism on my 10.5" 5.56 pistol that I'd like to put in a QD mount (they use the standard Aimpoint T1/T2 mount profile)
  • I've got a Sig Tango6 1-6 (30mm tube) on my MCX Virtus Patrol that I'd like to put in a QD mount
  • I've got a 6.75" barreled MCX that is hungry for 300 BLK sub-sonic ammo
  • I've got a P365 that I've toyed around with putting a straight trigger in. I could also use 9mm defensive ammo - enough to practice with and carry
  • I need some match-grade reloading dies to start reloading for my Ruger Precision 308
  • I want to start reloading 223 on my Dillon 650 - need dies for that as well (looking to load 77 grains for my SPR)
  • I've also toyed with the idea of putting a straight trigger (Gray Guns PSAIT or similar) in my P229 Legion.
  • My Ruger 10/22 takedown is always hungry for 22 sub-sonics...and I've still not actually picked up any BX-25 magazines for it.

I'm sure there more I could toss out there, but you get the idea! o_O

Well, me not being up to games I looked and the racing games I was interested in are not available on Xbox 360, Only Xbox1 version plays MotGP19. I used to play some time ago but was just looking again and saw yours online. I consider XBOX 360 to be new. Sorry but I was out of touch with current tech.

Well, me not being up to games I looked and the racing games I was interested in are not available on Xbox 360, Only Xbox1 version plays MotGP19. I used to play some time ago but was just looking again and saw yours online. I consider XBOX 360 to be new. Sorry but I was out of touch with current tech.
No worries... I'm not a gamer at all. My kids had gotten this from a friend, and we recently got rid of the TV so no use for a gaming system that got used about once every three months.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top