JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$60
City
La Center
State
Washington
Selling an XBox 360S gaming console
Comes with two wireless controllers, power supply, AV cable, and two games
  • Dirt3
  • Grand Theft Auto 5
IMG_3747.JPEG IMG_3748.JPEG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Looking for anything firearms related in trade?

I can always use gun stuff, though I don't have a specific list. I seem to change things on my ARs and P320 faster than some people change clothes...:s0127:

A random, unstructured list of things I have, and what they might be in need of...and you can offer something from there. Cash is an option for the difference.
  • I've got a Sig MPX K in need of a 1x red dot optic. I've got my eye on the Romeo5 XDR (circle-dot reticle), but am not necessarily sold on that.
  • I've got a P320 9mm Compact that I need suppressor-height sights for. I'm leaning toward some Night Fisions, because I like the orange front dot (everyone else just has basic tritium/white). I'd also like to find a Faxon flame-fluted compact threaded barrel for it.
  • I've got a FCU X01 chassis for my P320 that I could use some more magazines for (9mm, 15, 17, or 21-rounders, with extensions even...). I also need a full-size threaded barrel for it so I can run a can in it (it won't work with the compact threaded barrel), and I could also use a 1913 rail folding brace for it, but I know the Sig Pivot Brace is a bit spendy...
  • I've got a Remington 700 CDL 7mm Rem Mag that I need a new hunting stock for - the front cap on the wood stock it came with broke on me...so I need something solid but not stupid heavy.
  • I've got a Primary Arms 1x prism on my 10.5" 5.56 pistol that I'd like to put in a QD mount (they use the standard Aimpoint T1/T2 mount profile)
  • I've got a Sig Tango6 1-6 (30mm tube) on my MCX Virtus Patrol that I'd like to put in a QD mount
  • I've got a 6.75" barreled MCX that is hungry for 300 BLK sub-sonic ammo
  • I've got a P365 that I've toyed around with putting a straight trigger in. I could also use 9mm defensive ammo - enough to practice with and carry
  • I need some match-grade reloading dies to start reloading for my Ruger Precision 308
  • I want to start reloading 223 on my Dillon 650 - need dies for that as well (looking to load 77 grains for my SPR)
  • I've also toyed with the idea of putting a straight trigger (Gray Guns PSAIT or similar) in my P229 Legion.
  • My Ruger 10/22 takedown is always hungry for 22 sub-sonics...and I've still not actually picked up any BX-25 magazines for it.

I'm sure there more I could toss out there, but you get the idea! o_O

Well, me not being up to games I looked and the racing games I was interested in are not available on Xbox 360, Only Xbox1 version plays MotGP19. I used to play some time ago but was just looking again and saw yours online. I consider XBOX 360 to be new. Sorry but I was out of touch with current tech.

Well, me not being up to games I looked and the racing games I was interested in are not available on Xbox 360, Only Xbox1 version plays MotGP19. I used to play some time ago but was just looking again and saw yours online. I consider XBOX 360 to be new. Sorry but I was out of touch with current tech.
No worries... I'm not a gamer at all. My kids had gotten this from a friend, and we recently got rid of the TV so no use for a gaming system that got used about once every three months.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top