WW2 reenacting

Reactions
I would very much like to get into something like this in the not too distant future, but right now am not in a good financial position to "gear up".
Depending on where this takes place I may want to drop by to watch if that is possible.

OP
T
Reactions
I would very much like to get into something like this in the not too distant future, but right now am not in a good financial position to "gear up".
Depending on where this takes place I may want to drop by to watch if that is possible.
We also have a certain amount of loaner gear to get you out in the field for the first few events, depending on your sizing. With you being in P-town there are quite a few guys that live there , so if you are interested you could/can have a carpool.

OP
T
Reactions
i talked to a bunch of you guys when you were at the spruce goose museum... didn't get to see you act though. only the Russians and the Germans, are they affiliated with you guys?
Yep they are. The Russians only have like two or three events a year while the Germans do all sorts of mountain training and stuff like that. We do training, but it is usually at scheduled events. We like to get together and talk history, war stories (we have ex-military guys who do this too, one is a Fallujiah vet), and just have a good time about once a month wining and dining.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Lead Farm Precision Rifle Match
The Lead Farm
34006 Gwinn Rd, Prosser, WA 99350, USA
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
Rimfire Challenge Dec 12th @ DRRC
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA
Albany Rifle & Pistol Club (ARPC) Gun Show
Linn County Expo Center
3700 Knox Butte Rd E, Albany, OR 97322, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Sportsman's Warehouse - Albany
    5.00 star(s)
    Good products at good prices with friendly and knowledgeable staff!
    We like to visit the Albany location as it's closer but have been to several others and they have all been great!:D
  • Umpqua Survival
    4.00 star(s)
    Easy NFA transfer
    I had a silencer transferred through their shop. The paperwork was quick and the staff helpful and friendly. Whilst waiting, I did see a nice...
  • MK Tactical
    5.00 star(s)
    Awesome staff
    Being new to the area and having just made an online purchase of an AR lower, I opted to use MK Tactical as my FFL, without knowing anything about...
  • J&B Firearm Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    Good local shop
    Picked up a rifle yesterday from J&B. This was the second or third gun purchase over the last few years from them. I always enjoy stopping by...
  • H&K Gun Shop
    5.00 star(s)
    The only place I have found 9mm in stock
    I’ll admit I didn’t even know this place existed, as I don’t tend to go into Forest Grove often. But it’s a giant (looks bigger from the...
Top Bottom