JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I don't if this is the right place to post a thread like this but my reenacting group is recruiting. We are looking for guys who like history and appreciate the men and women who wore the US uniform and are currently serving. Just send me a PM and/ or check out our website http://www.1stidunit.org/ Thanks for looking. Also we are a CMP affiliate, if your looking for a reason to get a Garand:D

I would very much like to get into something like this in the not too distant future, but right now am not in a good financial position to "gear up".
Depending on where this takes place I may want to drop by to watch if that is possible.

I would very much like to get into something like this in the not too distant future, but right now am not in a good financial position to "gear up".
Depending on where this takes place I may want to drop by to watch if that is possible.

We also have a certain amount of loaner gear to get you out in the field for the first few events, depending on your sizing. With you being in P-town there are quite a few guys that live there , so if you are interested you could/can have a carpool.

i talked to a bunch of you guys when you were at the spruce goose museum... didn't get to see you act though. only the Russians and the Germans, are they affiliated with you guys?

Yep they are. The Russians only have like two or three events a year while the Germans do all sorts of mountain training and stuff like that. We do training, but it is usually at scheduled events. We like to get together and talk history, war stories (we have ex-military guys who do this too, one is a Fallujiah vet), and just have a good time about once a month wining and dining.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top