JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Hillsboro
State
Oregon
Hello!

I am hoping to pick up some historical rifles in the WW1 - WW2 range. Would prefer to buy multiple off one individual if someone is interested in parting with some of their collection. Okay for offers on ww2 pistols as well, though more interested in the rifles.

Main interests (although open to all):
M1 Garand .30-06
Arisaka type 38 or 99 (preferred)
Springfield 30-40 Krag

Mausers (bought)
Mosin nagant (bought)
Carcano (bought)

Already have:
M1 carbine
Luger
Broom handle
Enfields

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Hello!

I am hoping to pick up some historical rifles in the WW1 - WW2 range. Would prefer to buy multiple off one individual if someone is interested in parting with some of their collection. Okay for offers on ww2 pistols as well, though more interested in the rifles.

M1 Garand .30-06
Arisaka type 99
30-40 Krag
Mausers
Mosin nagant
Carcano

Already have:
M1 carbine
Luger
Broom handle
Enfields

There's a K98 at adaptive firing solutions. I was going to get it but decided not to

Haven't really thought of listing but have this Enfield No.5 MK1 Jungle Carbine I may part with.

7733E4B0-055D-472D-A1FE-538F6770786B.jpeg

Hello!

M1 Garand .30-06
Arisaka type 99
30-40 Krag
Mausers
Mosin nagant
Carcano

Already have:
M1 carbine
Luger
Broom handle
Enfields
I have 2 Swedish 6.5x55 Mausers, one is 1917 and the other a 1918. Also an 1890 Steyr gew88 7.92x57 (8mm Mauser) listed 2 weeks ago on NWFA. Have a look and give me a pm.

I have 2 Swedish 6.5x55 Mausers, one is 1917 and the other a 1918. Also an 1890 Steyr gew88 7.92x57 (8mm Mauser) listed 2 weeks ago on NWFA. Have a look and give me a pm.
Thanks for the reply, nice looking Mausers. Unfortunately I just picked up a couple of Mausers last night. I'll keep in mind the Steyr, however. Thank you!

I Have an M1D garand...all correct and original ... Just the way it came from the 1997 CMP lottery.. with documentation plus ammo...

Pm me if interested.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.