JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
Price
$0
Manufacturer
Winchester
Caliber
9mm
City
Hillsboro
State
Oregon
Zip Code
*** THE 9mm & 45acp is no longer available (pending trade) ***

Hoping someone out there has a surplus of 38 special as I'm definitely in need of some 38 special ammunition. Must be brass case factory loads (no "cowboy action" / or lead projectiles) and my revolver is NOT rated for +P.

Specifically some full metal jacket for plinking (Rem, Win, PMC "name brand") and some type of JHP (defense rounds) Hornady / Fiocchi XTP, Winchester Silver Tip.. you know what I'm talking about (this is for a "carry gun").

Unless you think otherwise I'd like to trade 1 round for 1 round.

Starting with 9mm ~

Winchester Ranger 9mm (147 grain bonded JHP / FBI contract overrun) that is absolutely outstanding - 50 rounds available

Winchester 124 grain "nato" fmj 9mm -150 rounds available

.45acp ~

Winchester Ranger T-Series 230 grain JHP .45acp (personal favorite) - 50 rounds available

PMC 230 grain fmj .45acp - 150 rounds available

Winchester Ranger ammunition isn't always available in the civilian "market" as it's labeled "Law Enforcement Ammunition" (ok for civilians to possess) but if you are not familiar with it rest assured it's quality defensive ammunition (it's what I carry).

* My ammunition is stored in a climate controlled environment in (not included) sealed military cans with desiccant silica gel inside of them (it's very precious to me and I treat it so).

Best case scenario would be that someone can trade all of it for 100 rounds of defense ammo and 300 rounds of fmj but I'm a "realist" so I understand it might not work out that way.
Feel free to mix it up / let me know what you have - looking forward hearing from you.!!!

I'm located in rural Hillsboro and would prefer to meet up off of highway 26 / from Sportsman Warehouse (Tanasbourne) to Harbor freight (on top of 217 and 26 - SW Park Way) but I'm definitely flexible.

Please use "conversation" for inquires / making something happen:)

Thanks and here's a picture for those interested.

IMG_20201005_212215915~2.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I have 700 rounds of 38 special factory brass cased ammo but I think most of them are lead bullets. They shoot great. I could use 45 acp if you are interested at all. It's not top of the line stuff but its not wolf, you could reload the brass.

I have 700 rounds of 38 special factory brass cased ammo but I think most of them are lead bullets. They shoot great. I could use 45 acp if you are interested at all. It's not top of the line stuff but its not wolf, you could reload the brass.
The ammunition I'm looking for is for a carry revolver so that's why I've listed specific types. So what's listed here still stands, but I'll continue our conversation via "private message".
And thanks as I do appreciate your offer.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.