JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
Price
$425
Manufacturer
Smith & Wesson
Caliber
9mm
City
Scappoose
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I recently purchased a brand new M&P Shield Plus mostly by impulse (Gunbroker shouldn't be accessible after midnight if you've been drinking..) I know it's going to end up just sitting in my safe. I'm finding that I'm a revolver kid of guy. Would love to trade for something I know I'd use more. As for my Shield, it's brand new, never fired or even loaded. Comes with a 10 round magazine, a 13 round magazine, the box and all the paperwork. I don't want to ship and would want to meet face to face. I'd be willing to travel for the right trade but probably not more than an hour or so. I'd add money and would also cover transfer fees for the right trade.

Here are the trades I'm interested in.

-Most any S&W revolver
-A "j frame" sized revolver from another company
-A .22 revolver that is DA/SA
-A .22 target pistol; Ruger Mark, S&W Victory, Browning Buckmark…
-Possibly some construction or automotive tools

B8506338-0B43-46D7-B61C-54F9519F61A6.jpeg 6DEB2FE1-70AF-4EBA-917C-B678A980E5CD.jpeg FB11A07F-635C-4FDC-935E-10B031E0CFE2.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I recently purchased a brand new M&P Shield Plus mostly by impulse (Gunbroker shouldn't be accessible after midnight if you've been drinking..) I know it's going to end up just sitting in my safe. I'm finding that I'm a revolver kid of guy. Would love to trade for something I know I'd use more. As for my Shield, it's brand new, never fired or even loaded. Comes with a 10 round magazine, a 13 round magazine, the box and all the paperwork. I don't want to ship and would want to meet face to face. I'd be willing to travel for the right trade but probably not more than an hour or so. I'd add money and would also cover transfer fees for the right trade.

Here are the trades I'm interested in.

-Most any S&W revolver
-A "j frame" sized revolver from another company
-A .22 revolver that is DA/SA
-A .22 target pistol; Ruger Mark, S&W Victory, Browning Buckmark…
-Possibly some construction or automotive tools

View attachment 1183362 View attachment 1183363 View attachment 1183364
Alright, I'm gonna start this off by saying im about an hour and a half drive from where your at. But, figured I'd put some trade offers on the table. I'd be willing to pair the two .22's together as a pair
-EAA 2in Windicator .357mag..38spl
-EAA single action .22lr revolver (it's rough looking but functions fine)
- Phoenix Arms HPA22 (small .22lr semi auto)

Alright, I'm gonna start this off by saying im about an hour and a half drive from where your at. But, figured I'd put some trade offers on the table. I'd be willing to pair the two .22's together as a pair
- Phoenix Arms HPA22 (small .22lr semi auto
- Phoenix Arms HPA22 (small .22lr semi auto)
Might be interested in the Windicator. I'll see what other offers I get closer to me and let you know through a PM.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.