JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
IMG_20160122_1928289_rewind.jpg I have a Para 1911 Expert stainless. I have 4 mags and a nice leather Taurus hoster. I have owned this for less than two years and have 150-200 rounds through it.

I am interested in 357 revolvers 4" or a 357 or 45acp carbine.

Last edited by a moderator:
No I did not come with them when I got it I do have another set they are plastic imitation woodgrain I liked the look and feel of the hold rubber grip better

Sounds like a fair triad, I will drive down to Salem Sunday if you pay the FFL fees. We can meet at a shop of your choice.

Nice gun! I just got mine and love it.

Just an FYI though and only since I just went thru the research.

Para and Para Ordanance are not the same. Here is what I found on wiki:

Para-Ordnance was founded in Canada in 1985 by two childhood friends, Ted Szabo and Thanos Polyzos. Szabo was born in Hungary and his family fled the country when the Soviets invaded during the Hungarian Revolution in 1956.[1] Polyzos was born in Greece and later emigrated to Canada.[2] On March 28, 2007, Ted Szabo died at the age of 60. The company's first product was a plastic paintball gun, the Model 85 "Dye Marking Tactical Machine Pistol", designed for police and military training purposes.[3]

Para-Ordnance Mfg Inc. had a factory in Markham, Ontario, Canada. When last reported, the company was estimated to have an annual revenue of over 9 million dollars and employ a staff of 60.[4] In January 2009, it was announced that the U.S. headquarters for Para-Ordnance's U.S. subsidiary (Para USA) would be set up in Pineville, North Carolina. Eventually, Para Ordnance moved to North Carolina and became a totally U.S. company, Para USA.[5]

GLWS!

Nice gun! I just got mine and love it.

Just an FYI though and only since I just went thru the research.

Para and Para Ordanance are not the same. Here is what I found on wiki:

Para-Ordnance was founded in Canada in 1985 by two childhood friends, Ted Szabo and Thanos Polyzos. Szabo was born in Hungary and his family fled the country when the Soviets invaded during the Hungarian Revolution in 1956.[1] Polyzos was born in Greece and later emigrated to Canada.[2] On March 28, 2007, Ted Szabo died at the age of 60. The company's first product was a plastic paintball gun, the Model 85 "Dye Marking Tactical Machine Pistol", designed for police and military training purposes.[3]

Para-Ordnance Mfg Inc. had a factory in Markham, Ontario, Canada. When last reported, the company was estimated to have an annual revenue of over 9 million dollars and employ a staff of 60.[4] In January 2009, it was announced that the U.S. headquarters for Para-Ordnance's U.S. subsidiary (Para USA) would be set up in Pineville, North Carolina. Eventually, Para Ordnance moved to North Carolina and became a totally U.S. company, Para USA.[5]

GLWS!
Thanks??

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.