JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
Manufacturer
Norinco
Caliber
7.62x39mm
City
Corvallis
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Hey all! Been a minute since I've been here, hope everyone is well!

What we got here are two fine specimens of the 7.62x39 caliber looking for a new home/trade. The rifles being a Norinco MAK 90 Sporter (Made in 93) and a WASR-UF (made 2022). Bake not included (please read the bottom of the post after)

Details listed below:
Norinco MAK90
- Straight cut receiver
- Polytech Dark Wood pistol grip
- Polytech Lower handguard with bayonet cut
- Muzzle nut
- Numbers matching
- Spiker assembly and muzzle threading done by Koonce Customs in Salem
- Modified AKM spec buttstock to fit receiver (note: tight fitting since I hit it with my purse a couple times). Seeing it without a stock was rather sad to put it nicely. I also still have the original furniture, parts if wanted
- Zero rounds shot by me, previous owner I do not know as I bought this from Aloha Arms at the Hillsboro gun show a short time ago but bore, rifling and bluing are in great condition.

WASR UF
- Reverse romy surplus dong
- Surplus Romanian bakelite grip
- Khyber Customs cheese grater
- Trigger group retaining plate
- A cleaning rod since it didn't come with one :s0140:
- Zero rounds through me, first owner (too busy with school :mad: )

TRADEWISE
Send me your offers, the worst I can say is no thanks! If you got a 5.56 caliber firearm...let's talk :D
(Not really interested in sporterized milsurps. pls don't offer that. Obviously if a 10/22 was offered, don't expect to get two ak's.)

P.S
If the deal is that good, I am more than willing to add in other ak stuff such as bakelites, circle 10's, drum mags (romy and a polytech). Thanks for reading! Back to homework.

IMG_1174.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited: