JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$500
Manufacturer
Norinco
Caliber
7.62x39mm
City
Olympia
State
Washington
Zip Code
I have an extra Norinco SKS that I do not need and would rather pick up something else to take to the range.

** I will be making another trip down from Olympia, WA to Roseburg, OR. soon. Happy to bring with and can meet at your FFL along my trip.**

It is a good shooter and is in pretty decent shape. It is numbers matching, except for the magazine. It didn't come with one when I bought it. I'd like to get $550 $500 for it.
It didn't come with a bayonet, but I was able to source one and add it.
The only thing that it *needs* is a replacement take-down pin for the dust cover. When I got it, it had a bolt in there and I haven't replaced it yet. They are inexpensive online, I just never messed with it. I suppose, if you wanted, you could also replace the missing cleaning rod. Didn't bother me as I use a bore snake. Anyways, I have a nice cleaning kit to go in the stock that I recently picked up from APEX. It will need to be cleaned, its smeared with cosmoline.

I can add an extra polymer stock that I have no use for. Might be able to find a few extra things as well that I can give with it.

53263048352_bd7d6262ba_c[1].jpg 53263048267_009509b679_c[1].jpg
53264278354_f6c94e7993_c[1].jpg 53264278319_d8fd1ccea2_c[1].jpg
53263927671_7bce33868b_c[1].jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.