JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
TACOMA
State
Washington
Zip Code
Howdy folks. Would like to get a few pounds (up to 8) of fresh Blue Dot in sealed container/s. Have sealed 8-pounders of H1000 and sealed 1-pound cans of Red Dot, as well as other Hodgden and IMR powders that I'm willing to trade. I'm in Tacoma near McChord and would like this to take place nearby, if possible. PM me if you're interested. Thank you.

What I have available to trade, some 8P, some 1P, and some both.
H1000
H4350
H4831SC
IMR3031
IMR4064
IMR4320
IMR4350
IMR4831
IMR7828
IMR7828SSC
IMR8208 XBR
Red Dot
Unique
US869
Varget

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I did a week or so ago and they had a few misc powders, but no blue dot. I have found some online and might go that route if no one wants to trade. Thanks for the tip, I'll check with them today if they tell me over the phone.

Kid said, "one maybe two one-pound bottles." Limit one per customer. So, by the time I get off work, it'll likely be gone...but I'll check. Thanks again!

I would have traded 4 lbs of 8208 for that, no problem. Wife went there for me earlier today and they said nothing about 4-pounders. $^&&%%$$#!! Maybe I sneak out of work tomorrow morning...unless you do.

I would have traded 4 lbs of 8208 for that, no problem. Wife went there for me earlier today and they said nothing about 4-pounders. $^&&%%$$#!! Maybe I sneak out of work tomorrow morning...unless you do.

Quote Reply

Quote Reply
I've got kind of a heavy work load tomorrow so don't know if I could get away. Longshot, but might you happen to have any AR Comp or H4895 laying about?

Starting to think I'm going nuts, but could swear I saw 4's on that list because I was looking for it specifically. The Alliant website says it only comes in 1 and 5 lb variants. Could be a SW list flub, but call in advance. I'd hate to send you on a wild goose chase.

Oh, and thanks for the looking out.

Edit: Powder Valley offers 4 lb jugs so maybe Alliants website is dated.

Last Edited:
Starting to think I'm going nuts, but could swear I saw 4's on that list because I was looking for it specifically. The Alliant website says it only comes in 1 and 5 lb variants. Could be a SW list flub, but call in advance. I'd hate to send you on a wild goose chase.

Oh, and thanks for the looking out.

Edit: Powder Valley offers 4 lb jugs so maybe Alliants website is dated.
You're not crazy, I've only seen it in 1&4, never 5. Will let you know tomorrow after I call SW.

Did they indeed have the 4's?
Said they had the one jug of 4 pounds, but the list wasn't out to see how many more or what else they have. Said they were "updating" it. How 'bout just putting the powder out behind the counter so we can see what is available...how 'bout that idea? Hmmm. If you still need 8208, PM me.

If you still need 8208, PM me.
Hey man, I really appreciate that. I went up to Pintos today and glory be! They had 1 pounders of AR Comp in stock! (N133 too) Needless to say, I kinda spent my allotment of powder $. If you're looking to get rid of some, methinks there are plenty of members out there looking.
Cheers

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top