JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Longview
State
Washington
Zip Code
I have 3k of the CCI 500 small pistol primers I would like to trade for Federal's 200 and/or Match GM100M.

Not looking to sell or trade these for any other primers, powders, etc..... I shoot an Open gun and found CCI 500 for my load and gun not as consistent.

I'm up in Puyallup and Sherwood, Ore once a month. Mess. me.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Looks like this post is about 4 months old. Do you still have the CCI small pistol primers. I will have 3000 small pistol Magnum to trade in a couple of days.
I wish, that would be a great deal. Sorry, got those traded about 2 days after I posted that. I was lucky enough to get Fed Mag Small Pistol at Sportsman Warehouse about a month ago, right time and right place.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top