JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
CCI Standard Large Pistol Primers - #300

$105 per 1000

At Natchez Shooting and Outdoors

FREE Hazmat - March 11 and 12

You need to use promotional code: FH240311

Shipping (to me) for 5000 was $20. I'm in Troutdale.

I realize that $105 per K is a high price. Almost as high as COVID prices, but all primer prices have been increasing (as have powder, projectiles and brass.)

LPP's have been unobtainium for a couple of months. If you need LPP's, here are the only ones I've found available for a couple of months. And they're CCI - which is a nice bonus. I doubt prices are going down any time soon. Actually, I'd bet that they are going up.

Anyway - TWYLALTR

Cheers.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:

$105 per 1000

Shipping (to me) was $20. I'm in Troutdale.

I realize that $105 per K is a high price. Almost as high as COVID prices, but all primer prices have been increasing (as have powder, projectiles and brass.)

LPP's have been unobtainium for a couple of months. If you need LPP's, here are the only ones I've found available for a couple of months. And they're CCI - which is a nice bonus. I doubt prices are going down any time soon. Actually, I'd bet that they are going up.

Anyway - TWYLALTR

Cheers.
These work out to $81 per thousand shipped to your door.

Last Edited:

$105 per 1000

Shipping (to me) for 5000 was $20. I'm in Troutdale.

Anyway - TWYLALTR

Cheers.
Thank you for posting. Providing "deal" notices like this to other members is one of the best things we can do for each other with this forum.

Just tried to place a order for 1k and it still charged a hazmat fee, with shipping and tax the total was $163!
There is a promo code you have to enter.

FH240311

Sorry I forgot to include that in my original post. (I've edited the original post.)

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top