JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have a Bushnell Elite Tactical 5-15x40 Scope with mildot reticle that I would like to trade for another scope with a slightly lower magnification (I don't shoot past 200 yards too often).

My preferences for a trade is a quality scope with the lower magnification being 2x-3x and the upper being 10x+. (No 3x-9x scopes). I would like 2x-10x or 3x-12x. I prefer brands like Leupold, Nikon, Bushnell, Burris, Vortex, etc.

My scope:
  • Blacked-out concealment
  • Argon purged for long-term reliability
  • Fully multi-coated optics for improved light transmission
  • Front parallax adjustment (10 yards to infinity)
  • Target turrets
  • 3-inch sunshade included
  • Mil-dot reticle
I will also include a PEPR style mount/rings, Butler Creek flip up covers and the original box/papers. Keep in mind that this scope retails for $700 so I expect your scope to be worth about that much or more. I will consider a trade for ACOG/ CQB magnified optics as well.

Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top