Oregon Rifleworks
Oregon Arms & Ammunition
Defensive Arts
Low Price Guns

WTS Yugo SKS w/ Tapco stock and extras in Seattle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions
For sale is a Yugo SKS with Tapco fusion stock and broom stick front handle, 3 removable 20 round mag's, and a multi reticle holo site. Also comes with the Kodiak soft case as shown. I am asking $300.00 but will consider offers. You can contact me via e-mail at bigfameone@yahoo.com

I even have some loose 7.62 rounds you can have.

Reactions
you might want to list the parts that were replaced to make it compliant. People who know about the law will surely want to know.

OP
B
Reactions
Fusion Stock (counts as 3 part's), gas tube (1 part), gas piston (1 part), detachable 20 round mag (3 part's), and operating rod (which is listed as an imported part on Tapco's website but doesn't appear to give you a point for having replaced it). Although as you can see that is a total of 8 points, an SKS has 18 regulated parts and so as you can see we are good. So were you interested in buying a rifle?

Status
Not open for further replies.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Oakanogan Gun Show
Oakanogan County Fairgrounds
175 Rodeo Trail, Okanogan, WA 98840, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Run the Gun Pistol
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Run the Gun Rifle
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• 36 Pit
    3.00 star(s)
    I'm probably just reiterating what others have said, but I like hearing (seeing) myself speak. This gets 3 stars because when the place isn't...
  • Cascade Loan & Sporting Goods
    3.00 star(s)
    I am giving this review because at one time I was a really big customer there. Back in the day, I bought at least a dozen used guns from Cascade...
  • Cabela's - Tualatin
    1.00 star(s)
    Took the day off today to go see my cancer Dr in Potland and stopped by Cabelas on the way back to work. They were open an hour early (9:00) for...
  • Cabela's - Tualatin
    3.00 star(s)
    My review is from a visit I made to Cabela's at the start of May 2020. I was there strictly to shop for a Pietta black powder revolver. Because...
  • Sunset Firearms
    5.00 star(s)
    I've used Gordon several times for transfers and even bought a couple guns through him and I have always been treated excellent!
Top Bottom