Reactions
Ad Type
For Trade
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Got this brand-new from a bike shop in Lake Oswego around May of 2018. Always wanted a specialized bike and finally got one, didn't realize that as an adult it's hard for me to dedicate time to that. It has maybe been ridden a total of 10 times and at the max 50 miles. It has been converted from an 27-speed to a 1x9 but I can include the original derailleur and sprockets if you'd like. Upgraded to a Raceface 34 tooth sprocket up front. Also comes with a brand new lazer m.i.p.s. helmet, air pump, bike stand, and a handful of specialized bike tools. Would like to trade for an AR-10 with at least an 18 inch and maybe ammo, open to hearing offers of anything.

20201027_151212.jpg 20201027_151202.jpg

Rules & Terms
I agree to the classified rules and terms of service

UPCOMING EVENTS

Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
Rimfire Challenge Dec 12th @ DRRC
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA
Albany Rifle & Pistol Club (ARPC) Gun Show
Linn County Expo Center
3700 Knox Butte Rd E, Albany, OR 97322, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Adaptive Firing Solutions
    5.00 star(s)
    Adaptive Firing Solutions. A+
    5 stars does not do Adaptive Firing Solutions justice. I have done business with him multiple times and wish I could give at least 12 stars...
  • Limitless America
    5.00 star(s)
    Awesome shop
    Love this shop. Purchased a few items from them. Always have a lot of parts in stock without much markup. Purchased two cans this summer from them...
  • Gator's Custom Guns
    5.00 star(s)
    Great, old school gun shop
    The store is a treasure trove I have found magazines for H&K, Ruger and M1A's and at great prices. The staff is knowledgeable and friendly and...
    • GWS
  • HighLine Firearms
    4.00 star(s)
    great place
    nice guy, local
  • Sportsman's Warehouse - Albany
    5.00 star(s)
    Good products at good prices with friendly and knowledgeable staff!
    We like to visit the Albany location as it's closer but have been to several others and they have all been great!:D
Top Bottom