JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$300
Manufacturer
Smith & Wesson
Caliber
9mm
City
Carson
State
Washington
20220606_123827.jpg 20220606_124043.jpg 20220606_124059.jpg
Smith & Wesson M&P 9mm, 1st Gen (not 2.0), Full Size (4.25"). Was the first handgun I ever purchased (~2015) and I'm looking to part with it to a loving home for $300 obo (or trade). Nothing wrong with it, I just don't shoot it much and I've been advised by my better half that my collection has reached a "one in, one out" level. Haven't done a great job of keeping track of round count, but it's more than 200 and less than 500, so we'll just say...300? I've kept it clean and the action is nice and slick. Includes box and all 3 interchangeable grip sizer...things.

Speaking of one in, one out, I prefer cash or venmo but I'm also in the process of completing a 16" 5.56/223 build that is in need of a lower. Prefer a completed lower, though I already have a stock. Any difference in value can be sorted out with + or - cash. I'm fairly close to Washougal and can meet at an FFL in the Vancouver Area.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top