JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$1
City
Seattle
State
Washington
Zip Code
Realizing that I won't get to them, probably ever, so maybe you can. I probably got 100+ of 1/72, and quite a few 1/32. Let me know what you're looking for.

Will use Ebay as price benchmark and go down from there. $ or trade for ww2 related stuff, vintage books, optics, whatever....

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
While I'm more interested in 1/48 scale, do you have any 1/32 scale P-51's, P-40, P-38, P-39?

I have an old Revel p-51B, Shangri-La boxing. Also have a Revel F4U, Hasegawa 109G2, Hasegawa Spitfire VB, Revel Spitfire I/II, Hasegawa Hurricane, Revel Beaufighter...

I think I have a P-40 and a P-51D in 1/48 as well. Don't remember by who or what release thou.

models.png

That took a while to get out of the boxes :) So it's not all aircraft. There are some buildings and vehicles for dioramas.

The bagged kits in pic 1 are a Heller At-6 Texan, Frog Hellcat, and a unknown maker PZL p24

Kits1.JPG

kits4.JPG

kits5.JPG

kits6.JPG

kits7.JPG

The bagged kit in the next pic is Frog Spitfire XIV with a V1 buzz bomb set. The blue cover Me109E1 and P51B are old Polish made Vacuform kits, i think they are copies of Hasegawa offerings.

kits8.JPG

kits9.JPG

The Yak-15 and Aircobra are old vacuform.

kits10.JPG

kits11.JPG

Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top