JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
These are some of the rarest of AK magazines. They trade on GB for $100 to $150 .
I'm looking to trade for other AK mags. Stamped Chinese steel are best, but I will trade for standard steel magazines at about 10 to 1 depending on there quality.
xmas003.jpg
xmas001.jpg
xmas002.jpg
xmas004.jpg

Hi. I have a polytech legend with bakeite furniture and would like to trade some metal mags for matching ones as they would look great with my rife. The mags I have are the "real deal" battle field pickups and work great. They also have a light coating of cosmoline for long term storage which can be cleaned off or left on depending on your use. I can pick you out some great ones. How many mags are you looking to trade?

Hi. I have a polytech legend with bakeite furniture and would like to trade some metal mags for matching ones as they would look great with my rife. The mags I have are the "real deal" battle field pickups and work great. They also have a light coating of cosmoline for long term storage which can be cleaned off or left on depending on your use. I can pick you out some great ones. How many mags are you looking to trade?

I will trade for standard steel magazines at about 10 to 1 depending on there quality.

Ummm, I was hoping to find out how many mags the OP had and wanted to trade? I do understand he wanted to trade at 10 to 1 but thanks for your help. I guess I could have wrote that in a less confusing way but it was late. Lol

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top