Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

WTS/WTT Norinco Bakelite 7.62 preban magazines unused

Discussion in 'Part & Accessory Classifieds' started by badclam, Dec 20, 2012.

1. badclam

badclam willapa bay Sunny SW WA Active Member

These are some of the rarest of AK magazines. They trade on GB for $100 to $150 .
    I'm looking to trade for other AK mags. Stamped Chinese steel are best, but I will trade for standard steel magazines at about 10 to 1 depending on there quality.
    xmas003.jpg
    xmas001.jpg
    xmas002.jpg
    xmas004.jpg

2. fastfive

fastfive Salem, OR New Member

Hi. I have a polytech legend with bakeite furniture and would like to trade some metal mags for matching ones as they would look great with my rife. The mags I have are the "real deal" battle field pickups and work great. They also have a light coating of cosmoline for long term storage which can be cleaned off or left on depending on your use. I can pick you out some great ones. How many mags are you looking to trade?

3. SDR

SDR Clackamas County, Oregon Silver Vendor Silver Vendor

I will trade for standard steel magazines at about 10 to 1 depending on there quality.

4. fastfive

Ummm, I was hoping to find out how many mags the OP had and wanted to trade? I do understand he wanted to trade at 10 to 1 but thanks for your help. I guess I could have wrote that in a less confusing way but it was late. Lol

5. fastfive

Here is a pic of my AK that would match those mags perfectly! ;) IMAG0070.jpg

IMAG0070.jpg