JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$825
Manufacturer
Norinco
Caliber
7.62x39mm
City
Albany
State
Oregon
Pictured Norinco Hunter 386 , been in the safe for a lot of years, not much use.
These were imported during the 90s ban years from my understanding, take regular AK mags.
Includes the pictured 6 mags, and manual.
Also have ammo listed.

Trade possibilities, one of us will need to add cash or other depending.
AUG
VZ61 in 22lr
Century AP5-P
FN 509T, 502
Maybe other stuff, send list.

I'm in Albany, buyer pays fees.

IMG_5505.jpeg IMG_5506.jpeg IMG_5509.jpeg IMG_3140.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Looks like all these 386 Hunters came from the factory with those holes based on a quick image search, they all have them. Guess scope mount was an option.
In my experience, I've seen many of the hunters, pictures and in person. Only a few times have I seen a scope rail mounted on them. There were lots of factory options for scope rails, but have never seen one mounted from the factory. My guess it was done after import. A good tig welder can take care of those holes like they were never there.

@levi333

Did a little more looking into this out of curiosity and it would seem the holes are from the factory. This picture is right out of the norinco hunter manual.

1000008929.jpg

These are every part of being a hell of a good rifle. Longer barrels like the NHM-91 and others. The Barrel is a Heavyer built. Fit and finish is true blueing at its best.I enjoy the two I have. They are more accurate than 16-inch AKMs. Standard ak mags is a plus. Chinese made 3 different configurations of where the rear sight was mounted.This here is a great add to any ak collection.And the price. Don't find many this nice/cost anymore. Also a Milled receiver.

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.