JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$75
City
EVERETT
State
Washington
These boots were worn for a few weeks but had to be swapped out because they were just too narrow for my feet. They've been cleaned, polished, boxed up and sitting in my closet for a few years now. This pair has years of life left in them and then ready to be re-soled. Hoping that maybe someone on here can use a high quality pair of boots for a bargain price.

I swear by my Danners and the Acadia model is second to none. Made in America, stitchdown construction so you can have them re-soled every few years as needed. I tried Googling this style #26055 but it seems the exact style has been discontinued though the Danner Acadia line remains one of Danner's most popular boot styles.

These boots will come with everything pictured. Here are some details about the boots.

Men's Black
Acadia Elite Leather
Style #26055
Size 11½ B

Some links to similar style of Danner boots to this discontinued model. (these boots are NOT safety toe).

Amazon.com: Danner Men's Acadia 8" 200G Boot: Shoes

Acadia 8" Black NMT

PRICE: $150 shipped
TRADE: Ammo, optics, gun parts, reloading........

A-IMG-2064.jpg
A-IMG-2065.jpg
A-IMG-2073.jpg
A-IMG-2068.jpg
A-IMG-2070.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show