JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$700
Manufacturer
CZ
Caliber
9mm
City
Stanwood
State
Washington
Zip Code
Very clean and well taken care of 9mm cz52. This is NOT a pistol with just a dropped in barrel, this is a Czech arsenal refinished firearm. All numbers matching. The factory blued the slide instead of the grey parkerized finish on most other CZ52's. Barrel is marked for 9mm, also has rollers that are designed for the 9mm barrel. These are incredibly rare. I personally have not seen any others. Last time i saw a 9mm barrel on here, it sold for $400+. I have fired 2 mags through it, no stovepipes, failures to feed, or eject. Ran smooth like butter. If i was to rate this on an NRA scale i would say it is in excellent condition. It will include 1 mag. If you dont like my price, make an offer!
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns. Please feel free to contact me. I also can take more photos upon request. I do accept Cashapp and Venmo, these are preferred. Paypal takes too much out.
*EDIT* 09/26/21 PRICE DROP $1400 + S&H
*EDIT* 10/02/21 PRICE DROP $1300 + S&H
*EDIT* 10/14/21 PRICE DROP $800 + S&H
*EDIT* 11/18/21 PRICE DROP $700 + S&H
*Cross posted on GB*
I would also entertain a trade for a Steyr Hahn pistol in 9x23 STYER or a luger. Po8, DWM, Mitchell. Even a Daewoo DP51 or K5
Doesnt matter to me. If you have some other gun you may want to trade feel free to send an offer, worst i will say is "No thank you".

20210831_203335_04.jpg 20210831_200353.jpg 20210831_161815.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited: