JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$800
Manufacturer
CZ
Caliber
9mm
City
Bellevue
State
Washington
Zip Code
Up for sale / trade is a Cajunized CZ 75 SP01 tactical.

This is a hardly used pristine condition SP01. Selling to fund other hobbies.

It was treated to Cajun Gun Works, Cajun package that includes upgrades to the trigger and recoil springs that reduce the pull weight and travel.

Numerous blogs and videos sharing the improvements of a Cajunized gun over the already great SP01.

Asking for $950, prefer to sell but would potentially be open to trading for something interesting.

Can meet any local FFL, will be in Vancouver on 3/5 if that helps.

6AFFB9F8-17E3-4078-A87C-63604E02C763.jpeg F62C1519-530A-4973-8956-8A199321AB23.jpeg 898AD2D7-CB69-4078-A990-7E16BEF469B1.jpeg 849F999A-6439-4636-93BC-FB81898B574F.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I've had a ton of questions around "what do you want to trade"

I prefer cash. But trades could be vacation/hunting property nights, guided (non professional is fine) hunting or fishing trips, notable guns 5.7x28 handguns, military adopted handguns, AK rifles. High end Ar parts, s550 mustang parts

I've had a ton of questions around "what do you want to trade"

I prefer cash. But trades could be vacation/hunting property nights, guided (non professional is fine) hunting or fishing trips, notable guns 5.7x28 handguns, military adopted handguns, AK rifles. High end Ar parts, s550 mustang parts
Sold my s197 for a C6. Coyote Is a fun setup :)

Guys for $800 this is a stupid good deal. Current msrp on an sp01 is over $800 and the cajun gun works treatment runs $400-500 and has a long waiting list. Plus the cerakote and grips, I wish I didn't have my sp01 tactical so I could buy this. I paid $700 for it used but like new. Wish I could trade you mine and $100 for yours 😂

This gun is probably on par with, or even slightly better than a shadow 2 out of the box.

Man, I've had a TON of responses on this post. Love this community!

Here are some trades I'd love to see
Ak's - plus $ or I add $
High end ar parts - Bcg, PDW stocks,
bulk AR lowers
Hunting or vacation rental

Most desired
BMR s550 k member
Beretta 92
Guided deer hunts

If this is still available, I will be in Kirkland next Tuesday, 04/11/2023. I can meet you on the east side.
I have a little work to do in the day but I am flexible.

I don't have any trades you are interested in but I do have $800.00 cash.
Thanks,
Tony

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.