JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
This is my first time posting on this site so if i have done anything wrong here please let me know

I have five guns I am looking to sale, i have test fired the three rifles and they all work just fine, and the two shotguns look to be in good condition

Remington 03-A3 SN#4034619 1300$

Remington 742 SN#7451199 550$ Come with 1 magazine as seen in pic

Winchester SN#841677 800$
This has rust all along the barrel but other then that it seems fine,

Remington the sportsman SN#485317 600$

The Marlin Firearms, no SN# that i can see and markings are limited it says it's a 55-12 and everything looks good, it has to magazines

I have very limited knowledge on these items, but i am willing to do the research and answer any questions you may have I am also interested in any information you may have regarding any of these items especially the Marlin. More pics available upon request,

I am open to any Offers you may have, the worst i will do is say no

Thanks for looking

image[1].jpg

I believe you are required to put a price on these guns when they are listed WTS.......No auction type sales.
Just for your info. (since you asked)

Any real buyer needs to know calibers and gauges as well as value in the mind of the seller, long before getting into pmail tag to jerk the rudimentary facts out of them.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.