JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Please see post #54 where the OP states :
"send me $20 plus actual shipping to your location and you will, indeed, receive this item."
This appears to be a "for real" sales ad...please treat it as such.

Ummmm...you do realize I am totally prepared to trade for a Python right? Maybe even an Anaconda.
Hell, after you guys messing with my ad I might have to settle for a King Cobra or two.

Edit: I don't think they made any muzzle loading Pythons so I'm going to assume you are not equipped for a trade.

Last Edited:
First owner. Very little use, remainder is unused. Estimate 3/4 roll or more. Charmin ultra double ply. Pre-pandemic, so it hasn't been thinned out. $20 + actual shipping. NO TRADES.

View attachment 669761

I have gently used condoms guaranteed renewed by Amazon if you are taking trades. All tears and holes have been patched with volcanized rubber for your protection and her pleasure.

Last Edited:
Ummmm...you do realize I am totally prepared to trade for a Python right? Maybe even an Anaconda.
Hell, after you guys messing with my ad I might have to settle for a King Cobra or two.
If we are going to be totally honest, these were both comedy ads. NR posted a $20 price, therealhitman posted a higher price of a Colt Python. If excessive prices were a reason to close an ad then 75% of the Glock ads would need to be deleted too. We should apply the same standards to both ads.

Personally, I think they both should be open.

Again I must state that the ad here...
Is for an actual item that is for sale....one that the OP has and wants to sell.
The other ad was in jest...which is against forum rules.

While I see the humor in both ads....one is closed and this one is open because it is :
An actual for sale ad.

This classified ad is not the place to discuss the ads or polices thereof....
Andy

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top