JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Just curious why you closed a thread last night for this very same subject, but are precipitating in this thread and not closing it. ( in reference to WTT ultra rare items for colt python)
The rules should apply equally to all members.
@Joe Link
Stacy

The thread you reference wasn't posted in the classifieds section and the picture was obviously from an ad for Charmin. This ad was posted in the correct section with a picture of the actual item.

Last Edited:
The thread you reference wasn't posted in the classifieds section and the picture was obviously from an ad for Charmin. This ad was posted in the correct section with a picture of the actual item.

Not trying to be a jerk I think both were funny but this is one of the reasons why you closed it 12. Creation of fake, comedic, or satirical ads is prohibited
I just think think the rules need to be applied equally to everyone.
This was clearly a satire ad

Not trying to be a jerk I think both were funny but this is one of the reasons why you closed it 12. Creation of fake, comedic, or satirical ads is prohibited
I just think think the rules need to be applied equally to everyone.
This was clearly a satire ad

Can you quit crapping on my ad? This item is actually for sale. If you don't believe me, send me $20 plus actual shipping to your location and you will, indeed, receive this item.

RRWE - Concept Model
ba8xl71dqjd41.jpg

Envisioning armed security at the entrances of all public bathrooms.
Toilet Paper Roll Dispensers with Tampering Devices.

TP dispensers to be a thing of the past.
In comes the Bidet.
Expect a price jump on hair dryers.
Invest now.

Last Edited:
Please see post #54 where the OP states :
send me $20 plus actual shipping to your location and you will, indeed, receive this item.

This appears to be a "for real" sales ad...please treat it as such.
Posts herein should be limited to direct questions or positive comments.
Any other quires are best suited for a PM.
Andy

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top