JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$4200
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
5.56x45mm NATO
City
Seattle
State
Washington
Zip Code
DESCRIPTION

$4,200 OBO (see details below)
Tommy Built TG36KP Pistol
SKU: TG36KP

https://tommybuilttactical.com/tg36k-pistol-complete-5-56-13-barrel

These seem to be unobtanium now, but I am willing to negotiate. I priced knowing that everyone always asks to buy for less (but don't be a jerk asking to pay half wasting my time).
  • Model TG36KP
  • 5.56NATO
  • Semi automatic
  • 13" Black Nitride Coated Barrel
  • 15MMx1 Pitch
  • Ambidextrous Controls
  • 3 Piece Picatinny Rail Set
  • Gas Piston Operated
  • Front Hand Stop with Sling Mount
  • Compatible with the TG36 Pistol Braces
  • Weight 6.5lbs
  • OAL 24.25" w/ Muzzle Device
The Tommy Built Tactical TG36KP Pistol is an American Made 5.56 Pistol based off of the German G36 platform. The TG36K model features a 13" barrel, gas piston, rotating bolt operating system and a lightweight polymer receiver.

Features ambidextrous controls, 3 piece picatinny rail set and is compatible with TG36 braces. The picatinny rail is a great place for your favorite optic or light source. This classic TG36 Pistol is built to last right here in the U.S.A. Comes with 1 G36 Magpul magazine and pistol brace.

UPDATE 1 (2023-12-15 8:44pm): I have maybe 4 to 5 magazines through this. I stuck to AR15 platform and just never took this out again after the one and only range trip. INCLUDES 20 MAGAZINES (stocked up before WA mag ban).

UPDATE 2 (2023-12-15 8:55pm): I would consider trades for some various items. Staccato, Bul Armory, Springfield Prodigy, Stealth Arms Platypus, P320, CZ, and other interesting pistols. All trades would go through FFL to FFL, and we would obviously have to work out cash to trade value differences etc.

PAYMENT/SHIPPING/TRANSFER

$4,000 or best offer, includes shipping/transfer fees. Will be transferred/shipped by Dan at Ballard Supply Co (I use him for all firearm stuff). If you are local, I am willing to arrange for cash. Otherwise private message me for payment options.

Serious buyers only. I'm not a scammer, real dude that just wants a quick easy transaction so I can buy other guns (getting into 2011 stuff).

IMG_5921.jpg IMG_5920.jpg IMG_5919.jpg IMG_5918.jpg IMG_5917.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.