JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Remington Model 8 (1924) with adjustable rear sight in great condition and a bonus incomplete Model 81 (1936). Both are chambered in .30 Remington. The Model 8 is complete and fully functional. The Model 81 is missing carrier pieces, but the barrels are interchangeable. Green suede case with sheep fur lining included. The Model 8 has been recently test fired. 15 rounds of factory Remington ammunition included (and five fired cases).

Both are semi-automatic with internal 5-round magazines and interchangeable take-down barrels.The Model 81 rear sight has been installed on the Model 8 (cosmetically imperfect fit but fully functional).

$650 FTF to legal Oregon resident. Please PM with questions or your phone number if you are interested.

Click here for an album of 19 photographs.

8oLNo61h.jpg

Last Edited:
Beautiful rifles! there used to be a gunsmith around who could convert them to detachable magazines, I guess any gunsmith probably could. Good luck they are sure nice.

Nice rifles, to bad I live in CA. When it comes to reloading with 30 30 dies, I've read others that say you can, and others that say you can't or shouldn't, and now it's very hard to get the .30 rem. brass, I've looked everywhere, but I've just began, so maybe I find some soon? I wouldn't mind finding an 8, 81 in .35 rem. there's not much here in Bakersfield, Thanks

Nice rifles, to bad I live in CA. When it comes to reloading with 30 30 dies, I've read others that say you can, and others that say you can't or shouldn't, and now it's very hard to get the .30 rem. brass, I've looked everywhere, but I've just began, so maybe I find some soon? I wouldn't mind finding an 8, 81 in .35 rem. there's not much here in Bakersfield, Thanks

I am a reloader, but I haven't tried reloading .30 Rem yet. My understanding is that you can neck size using 30-30 neck sizer/seating dies. Or you can but FL die set for .30 Rem from RCBS for $60. I have a box of ammo, but you can buy new .30 Rem brass online a few different places, roughly $0.6 per case. Load data is same as 30-30.

I am open to FFL transfer to non-OR residents...the OR collectors have had their chance.

Hi, new to this site. Interested in your rifles. Please reply so that we could talk about them. I live in Washington so we would need to discuss transfer. Thanks

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.