JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$500
Manufacturer
Remington
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Fernley, NV
State
Other
Zip Code
I have posted this on Southwest Firearms also but I'm pretty close to SE Oregon and SW Idaho. I'm not interested in playing with it anymore so it's for sale. It's too much gun for me. I believe it has a Lyman peep sight at the rear that's the only mod I bought it that way. It's in very good shape and shoots well with reformed/cut 7.62x51 brass. For some reason it doesn't like .308 reformed and stovepipes once in awhile, it's probably something I'm doing wrong.

$500 by itself or $600 with dies bullets and brass. I think I have some primers I'd throw in also I need to do some digging. I might even have some suitable powder I'd have to look.

If interested I would consider meeting in Twin Falls or Lakeview or Klamath Falls or gosh maybe as far as Burns for a transfer.

20180317_120510.jpg

Pm me if interested thanks for having a look. Not interested in shipping unless buyer wants to foot the bill and tell me how.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
If only you were still over near Fairview.... Look! You're saving me money. :D GLWS
There is still hope. If you're really interested we could probably work something out haha. I have an ad on Southwest firearms for rifle powder and primers also. It's just that if I'm going to travel a long way I need to sell it as a big package and I know that is kind of rough on the wallet so I haven't posted that here.

Really interested but I'm way over budget on firearms purchasing this quarter, and it'll be months before I make it down to the desert.
I would love to sell it to someone who would really enjoy it. Especially someone I know and have met. I know it's stupid but I treat them like babies. They are all a piece of History. I love it that physics, chemistry, and history come together with firearms. What an amazing invention.

Do you come down here every year? If so I would love to hang out with you and maybe do some plinking. I'll even load up some extra rounds for my .351 and you can get some trigger time brother.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.