JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$90
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
PORTLAND
State
Oregon
Zip Code
For Sale Nosler Ballistic Tip Varmint Bullets 22 Caliber 40 Grain Spitzer Boat Tail. Box of 250
If you would like to meet in se Portland for a local and pick up just start a conversation.
I live in the Woodstock area of SE Portland and do travel to Salem , Lincoln City and Vancouver WA,
So sometimes delivery can be done. if your interested in an item I have that you want an in need of other gun related stuff
just ask the more that in your shopping bag makes it sometimes possible to deliver rather than ship something.
I downsizing and don't have time to list everything it would take years. (no guns for sale) Lots of reloading equipment, supplies ,
Thompson contender parts bullet casting supplies / lead.

DSCN4475 22 Caliber.JPG DSCN4476 22 Caliber.JPG DSCN4477 22 Caliber.JPG DSCN4478 22 Caliber.JPG

Compatible with
22 Hornet 221 Remington Fireball 22 Remington 223 Remington 222 Remington Magnum 22 BR Remington 22 Nosler 22-250 Remington 22-250 Remington Ackley Improved 220 Swift

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads