JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Since I am not a photographer and do not even play one in the movies, please forgive my camera skills. If you need more details shoot me a note with your e-mail address and what specifically you want to see and I will do my best to get you some better pics.

1) Western Field---Made by Mossberg Model M830B, bolt action 22 s,l,lr. 24" barrel made in 61 or 62, clip fed with one factory clip, factory sling loops, VERY clean perhaps 98%, this has spend many days in the back of the closet and very few in the field. Very Nice vintage bolt action 22. $195
Must be picked up close to me---Now $135 cash

2) Gone

3) Gone

4) Gone

These are listed on another local site so first come first served via the time stamp on a post or via PM. Let me know if you have questions. I do get up and down I-5 and I-84 so could arrange delivery but any transfer into Washington will require me to drop it off at your desired FFL. I have no interest in shipping but could do so for an additional $50. (Sorry but NO shipping to CA)

Sorry but not interested in ANY trades.

The clip holds 7 rounds and yes it will also take shorts. This would be a perfect around the house gun for those pesky critters that you could use CB's for.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.