JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1300
Manufacturer
Leupold
City
Seattle
State
Washington
Zip Code
I am selling less than 4 months old Leupold VX-6HD 4-24x52mm (2nd Focal Plane) Scope w/ Illuminated FireDot Duplex Reticle. From the beginning of this year I am making some major changes in my life and that includes selling half of my firearms and accessories and spending money on other things. The scope comes in the original retail box. I purchased it new on Sept 10, 2023 from Sportsmen's Warehouse and took it to a range twice. I can provide you a receipt of purchase. I will also sell the custom Rem 700 that this scope is on. I am asking for the scope $1,300 cash and at this point I am not interested in any trades. The Vortex Tactical 34mm rings shown in the picture are not included, but I would sell them for $80 (half price what they sell new). At the moment I would prefer cash in person deal, but if I do not sell the scope in few days, I would consider shipping it if a buyer would pay for for fully insured shipping. Lately I had 3 packages lost (2 by FedEx and 1 by USPS), so I am trying to avoid shipping if possible. I live in Seattle and could meet you at Lower Queen Anne or South Lake Union.

Leupold#01.jpg Leupold#02.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top