JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$30
City
Seattle
State
Washington
Zip Code
I got addicted to leather craft and recently I made too many wallets, so I am selling some of them at $30 or $50 each (+ $6 for USPS First Class Mail shipping). The wallets numbered 1 to 9 (first 3 pictures) are $30 each. The wallets in the last 3 pictures are $50 each, and these wallets are made from high quality full grain cowhide and full grain calfskin. These 4 wallets are very luxurious and one can smell beautiful leather smell. Three of them have 6 card slots, 2 money pockets behind card slots and one bi-fold money pocket. The 4th one has similar design except it does not have bi-fold money pocket (just 2 cash pockets behind card slots). All my wallets are made from genuine leather and they are all "heavy duty" made, so they will last for decades. I recently sold some wallets here and you can read feedbacks that I received from the buyers. If you need more details about a particular wallet, do not hesitate to send me a message.

DDJ_03302023_1.jpg DDJ_03302023_2.jpg DDJ_03302023_3.jpg DDJ_03302023_4.jpg DDJ_03302023_5.jpg DDJ_03302023_6.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top