Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

WTS OR WTS Glock 42

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by Corkie03, May 23, 2016.

1. Corkie03

Corkie03 Portland, OR New Member

Looking to sell my Glock 42. Comes with all original items plus 2 extra magazines and a Blackhawk CQC Serpa right hand holster. Gun is in great shape, no scratches. Only 100 or so rounds through it. Asking $400. Also, have some ammo and Alien gear IWB holster for additional money.

WP_20150225_15_40_13_Pro~2.jpg

Last edited: May 25, 2016
  2. pewpewpew

pewpewpew United States New Member

Hello, is this G42 still available? PM thanks!

3. PDX1953

PDX1953 Active Member

Would you believe these go for around $800 in CA? The only way they can be registered there is thru the IntraFamilial Transfer process. A parent or grandparent can give a gift firearm to their child or grandchild and the gun doesn't have to be on the CA DOJ list of approved firearms. It has to be a straight line relation - no brother to sister, etc and it can't be on the DOJ list as an assault weapon. What's funny but stupid is the Ruger Charger is considered an AW because it's a pistol & the magazine can't be locked into place ala the Bullet Button method.

I saw a G42 listed in Los Angeles for $850 & asked the seller to let me know how much he eventually got. He settled for $800 but said he probably could have gotten the full $850. Those are LEO guns because they don't have the required microstamping in the chamber.

4. Oregon Quartermaster

Oregon Quartermaster SE Portland Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter 2016 Volunteer

Today I learned that California has stupid laws. Just kidding. I knew that already.

jessieD likes this.
  5. jessejamesdean

jessejamesdean pdx New Member

is this still available?
    -JJD

6. Corkie03

Corkie03 Portland, OR New Member

Yes, it is.

7. Khalsa

Khalsa Active Member

So if someone did pay that ridiculous price and buy a G42 or a 43, then how would they be able to own it? By just not registering it? Or through that familial transfer, and if so how does that work?
    Btw I had people in Cali offering me $800 for a G43 I had online awhile ago, I was too frightened to even consider shipping to Cali

8. Khalsa

Khalsa Active Member

You looking for any trades

9. rodriguez

rodriguez keizer Member

Pm sent