JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Looking to sell my Glock 42. Comes with all original items plus 2 extra magazines and a Blackhawk CQC Serpa right hand holster. Gun is in great shape, no scratches. Only 100 or so rounds through it. Asking $400. Also, have some ammo and Alien gear IWB holster for additional money.

WP_20150225_15_40_13_Pro~2.jpg

Last Edited:
Would you believe these go for around $800 in CA? The only way they can be registered there is thru the IntraFamilial Transfer process. A parent or grandparent can give a gift firearm to their child or grandchild and the gun doesn't have to be on the CA DOJ list of approved firearms. It has to be a straight line relation - no brother to sister, etc and it can't be on the DOJ list as an assault weapon. What's funny but stupid is the Ruger Charger is considered an AW because it's a pistol & the magazine can't be locked into place ala the Bullet Button method.

I saw a G42 listed in Los Angeles for $850 & asked the seller to let me know how much he eventually got. He settled for $800 but said he probably could have gotten the full $850. Those are LEO guns because they don't have the required microstamping in the chamber.

Would you believe these go for around $800 in CA? The only way they can be registered there is thru the IntraFamilial Transfer process. A parent or grandparent can give a gift firearm to their child or grandchild and the gun doesn't have to be on the CA DOJ list of approved firearms. It has to be a straight line relation - no brother to sister, etc and it can't be on the DOJ list as an assault weapon. What's funny but stupid is the Ruger Charger is considered an AW because it's a pistol & the magazine can't be locked into place ala the Bullet Button method.

I saw a G42 listed in Los Angeles for $850 & asked the seller to let me know how much he eventually got. He settled for $800 but said he probably could have gotten the full $850. Those are LEO guns because they don't have the required microstamping in the chamber.
So if someone did pay that ridiculous price and buy a G42 or a 43, then how would they be able to own it? By just not registering it? Or through that familial transfer, and if so how does that work?
Btw I had people in Cali offering me $800 for a G43 I had online awhile ago, I was too frightened to even consider shipping to Cali

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.