JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
If you want to sell this - you need to POST pictures not just send them to people when they request them. I listed a USMC 1911 M45 on here for $3K and not one person asked about it. I posted pictures of it and it sold the very next day after 45 inquiries.

POST PICTURES!

I have always had issues in the past with posting pictures to forums. not sure why they build these sites and make it so hard for people to post pictures but I will give it a try again on this site. thanks for the heads up!!

I have always had issues in the past with posting pictures to forums. not sure why they build these sites and make it so hard for people to post pictures but I will give it a try again on this site. thanks for the heads up!!

I completely understand what you are saying and agree with you 100% - This forum does allow you to attach pictures to your post unlike most forums. Your ability to do this is very limited, mostly by the space the image files take up. I was able to upload some images to my post and it made all the difference.

I'm not trying to beat you up obviously - I want to see that monster you have for sale:) I just know that you are going to have a very narrow group of potential buyers and you certainly don't want to limit that group further because you are missing pictures.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.