JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Hillsboro
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Criterion barrels along with the gas tubes and gas blocks were purchased early this month(May 2023) from Rooftop Defense. The MI Combat Rail was purchased late last month from Primary Arms. I can provide original proof of purchases/receipt upon request of how new they are.

Between both Criterion barrels, they have seen less than a 3/4 quart sized ziplock bag of PMC .223 or no more than 200 rounds on each the barrel. I've taken them out a whopping 2 times to the Tillamook before I got the in stock notification for Criterion Core 18" which I now I have coming. The barrels are still very new and in excellent condition since they have been sitting most of the time. The gas tube is installed in the gas block all you need is your own upper and this should be an easy build for you.

The PSA 10.5" was purchased from PSA in August 2022. 2x 200 round PMC XTAC FMJ range packs + Less than 60 rounds of Frontier 75g BTHP + Less than 60 rounds of Freedom Munitions 77g BTHP have been spent through the barrel.

1. Criterion Core14.5" Package: $500
1X 14.5" Criterion Core Wylde 1/8 Barrel
1x BCM LP Gas Block
1x Sons of Liberty QPQ coated Gas Tube (Comes installed in gas block).
1x Midwest Industries M-Lok Combat Rail 12.625"

2. Criterion Core14.5" Package: $500
1X 14.5" Criterion Core Wylde 1/8 Barrel
1x BCM LP Gas Block
1x Sons of Liberty QPQ coated Gas Tube (Comes installed in gas block).
1x Midwest Industries M-Lok Combat Rail 12.625"

3. PSA 10.5" Complete Upper Wylde 1/8(No BCG/CH) $220

Pictures Here.
After posting here, feel free to PM me if you're interested. Pretty firm on the prices this time.
Not interested in any trades. Will wait a bit to see if they sell as a package before parting out.
Thank you for your time.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR