JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So, I have a Stripped Gen 2 Noveske Lower Non chainsaw and a JP parts kit with no trigger. Going to have Rainier Arms assemble it for me once I get an upper and a little more funds......

My Plans for the gun, able to handle 75 Grain Tap ammo and such and 69 grain FGGM and the like, but also able to shoot Mil spec 55 grain blasting ammo......

Should I get a 16 inch or 18 inch upper? Which Model Noveske upper would you get if you where me? Plan on it being like a SPR type rifle , but dont want anything too heavy..... Plan on having a Giselle Trigger, and probably a fixed A2 type stock. Going to use a scope, leaning towards a Leupold Patrol 3-9 or Trijicon 3-9 or an American made Zeiss 3-9 or something similair. Will not be shooting past 400-500 yards.........

Please give me your thoughts and opinions, I would like to do this the right way. I know rainier and other places are waiting on uppers, so a "lead" on would be great also!

I look forward to your suggestions.

Thanks
Will